Friday, February 15, 2019

Gingham Gala Rectangles with Well Written

This is a card that was inspired by a wonderful
Australian demonstrator; Sharni Haines at 
Sharnihanes.com   Sharni posted her sample to a demo-only
site and kindly gave me permission to CASE her card.
I really liked the layout, with the three rectangle cut-outs
created with the Rectangles Stitched Dies (Occasions page 28).
This card also kind of harkens back to the project
that I presented on February 1st, here, in that I paired
the Gingham Gala DSP with a lot of whisper white.

I used the Gingham Gala DSP strips 
(Occasions page 35), to provide the recessed background for
birthday greetings from the Well Written Framelits
Dies on Occasions page 27.   I added the Whisper White 
flowers, with lots of rhinestone bling.  

1 comment:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is beautiful, Jackie! I love the added flowers, and the Gingham Gala DSP makes everything pop. I love that layout.