Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Let it Ride on Wood Textures

I continue to play with Let it Ride (Occasions page 45) because
it is a really fun set to use and color.   
I layered the watercolored horse over
a piece of Wood Textures DSP (page 189), which
goes so well, as a backdrop.   The Rectangle
Stitched Framelits Dies (Occasions page 28) are the
perfect cutting tool to emphasize the focal image
and sentiment.   I like this set because the card does not
have to be fussy or filled with accessories.  The image and 
sentiments work so well together, that you're good to go!

2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Oh, Jackie! I love the pairing over the image (gorgeously colored!) with the Wood Texture DSP and card stock. Beautiful!

Susan said...

Beautiful coloring, Jackie. I love those stitched rectangles!