Monday, October 14, 2019

Birthday Cards

I celebrated by birthday this past weekend,
and wanted to share some of the wonderful
birthday cards that I received.

This card was created by my friend Deb in VA.  We worked
together in the 80s & 90s, and have never lost touch!  
Sorry, but I knocked off and lost one of the leaves.

I received this card from the wonderful Buffy Cooper,
at https://buffycooper.com   She is one of our party of three
from BS&J productions, of Stamp Off Challenge Fame.
Buffy's stunning color contrasts are beautiful in person.

The final card for today was created by Susan Horr, at
https://susanstamps.wordpress.com/author/shcommish/
Susan is also part of our BS&J Productions team.  Susan 
picked my favorite stamp set, a wonderful color combination
 and  beautiful layout.

I thank everyone who made my birthday so special.

2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

What wonderful cards! Hope you had a beautiful day filled with all good things!

Susan said...

Your birthday cards are all beautiful. I hope you had a great birthday!