Friday, January 17, 2020

Grace's Garden with So Sentimental

I LOVE Grace's Garden, with coordinating Garden
Gateway Dies on page 13 of the Jan-June 2020 catalog.
They work for either vintage lovers or clean and simple
stampers.  You can color with Stampin' Blends or leave
the images uncolored.  The set offers so many elements
that you can explore created option, at length. 
I didn't include the little kitty, or bird on this card,
but they are darling.

For the sentiment, I used the So Sentimental Bundle
on page 20.  I love all the dies in the Stitched So Sweetly
Die set, since they can be used for many other images
in the Stampin' Up Catalogs.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Very pretty card, Jackie. I don't have this bundle and I can tell you are going to talk me right into it.

Deborah Smart said...

Wow - this card is gorgeous, Jackie! I love how you've kept the colours muted for the sympathy card. I can also imagine it in 'full colour' for a lovely spring or summer scene.

Buffy said...

I love this card, Jackie! I love the muted flowers and the "vintage" feel! Gorgeous!

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

A truly beautiful card Miss Jackie. Its artful simplicity goes right to the heart.