Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Witty-Cisms with Geared Up Garage

My family tends to be very witty and sarcastic.  My Mom
loves "cheeky" cards, so I always look for stamp sets that
she will enjoy.  Witty-cisms on page 37 of the
Jan-June 2020 catalog is one of those sets.   The images
are simple, bold and easy to color with Stampin' Blends.
However, in this example, I used the smoke from the 
Geared Up Garage stamp set to highlight the clock.
I layered the sentiments on to some See a Silhouette
Designer Series Paper, to give it kind of a retro look.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love the retro look. I am sure your Mom will love this card. Tell her I said Happy Birthday!

Deborah Smart said...

Thanks for the laugh, Jackie! I love that sentiment :)

Buffy said...

I love that sentiment! And all your elements work so well together. Anyone would love this card, and I'm sure your mom will. Tell her Happy Birthday from me, too!