Monday, July 27, 2020

Best Plaid Builder with Wreath Builder Dies



This card uses a number of my favorite Dies.
Literally, no stamping!

First, the Best Plaid Builder Dies on page 174.
I love these dies because they create strong background
elements.  Then, the Wreath Builder dies on page 173.
These wreaths look perfect layered on to the 
In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (page 148).  
The "Love" heart also comes from the 
Wreath Builder Dies.  I made this card for
family members, celebrating anniversaries.

3 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

What an awesome card, Jackie. All your elements work so well together. Love the plaid with the DSP. It's perfect for anchoring the wreath.

Susan said...

I love this. The plaid makes it look a little bit like a window. It makes a great anniversary card!

Deborah Smart said...

This is such a beautiful card! I love the textures, and the placement of the heart in the wreath is perfect :)