Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Have a Hoot Pumpkin


I've been using the Have a Hoot Bundle (page 62 of 2020 Holiday),
because it is so darn cute.  I realized that I had not used this
image, so needed to get busy.  I colored the image
with Stampin' Blends and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes
Dies on page 183.

I added two circles from the Plaid Tidings DSP pack
(page 57 of the 2020 Holiday).  The background layer,
which is hard to see because it is black, was run through
the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder (page 53).



 

3 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Super cute! I love that paper, and the embossing adds a lot even though it's subtle.

Susan said...

I love the kitty hiding behind the pumpkin on that stamp. Very cute!

Deborah Smart said...

The image is so cute, and paired perfectly with the orange & black plaid! I'm glad that you mentioned the embossed background - I looked closer & could see it :)