Friday, October 23, 2020

Layering Peony Garden DSP Circles


 Sorry, but I'm just going to have to say it.  
That darn Susan.  She posted a wonderful card here,
and I was compelled to try this layering circles technique.
I will admit that I didn't follow the directions
precisely, but then I never do.

I had just purchased the Peony Garden DSP
(page 149).  I know this looks a bit busy, so that is why
I kept the background plain.  I liked this arrangement
of patterns because it reminded me of looking down into a shell.

I knew that I needed a long sentiment for this technique,
and love the "You've been on my mind" stamp from the
Butterfly Gala set on page 79.

I couldn't tell you what circles I used, but I stuck
with only 4.  Then I just alternated them for the 
matching layers.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love this technique with DSP. It adds a lot of interest!

Deborah Smart said...

This is awesome, Jackie! I've been wanting to try this technique too, since I saw Susan's original card :)

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is lovely, Jackie! That technique is on my list to try too.