Monday, May 17, 2021

Meadow Dies


 This is another new catalog bundle, the 
Quiet Meadow Stamp set on page 110, with coordinating
Meadow dies on page 160.   When using these dies,
you can use cardstock, Designer Series Paper, Linen Paper (p 136),
or combinations of different types of paper.  It is a beautiful
set of dies, that I tied with Linen Thread and the new
Pale Papya Open Weave Ribbon on page 139.  I ran the backround
layer through the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing folder.  I plan to
get a lot of mileage out of this bundle!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is gorgeous. DO NOT MAKE ME WANT TO GET THIS BUNDLE! Are you listening?

Buffy said...

Very pretty, Jackie - and so versatile. Hmmmm...I totally overlooked this bundle, but I'm thinking I might need it. (We can plan an evil plot...)