Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Sweet Strawberry Bundle


 It's been a while since I posted a strawberry card, so here
you go!    This is the Sweet Strawberry Stamp set (page 43),
with the coordinating Strawberry Builder punch (page 148).
This is such a pretty bundle (10% off as a bundle),
creating those lovely red berries.  You can make a lovely card,
with relative ease because the punch lets you create patterns of berries, or the ability to use them as an "accessory", decorating a card.
It has wonderful sentiments to go with your bunch of berries.

I punched a template of the Strawberry Builder elements
and arranged my stamps accordingly on a block.  This 
enables you to cut out 3-4 elements at once.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Smart thinking, Jackie. That is so much easier than stamped and cutting each one out separately. Saves paper too! Very cute card. I love those strawberries!

Buffy said...

Cute card, Jackie! I love the strawberries, and your template tip is perfect.