Monday, August 23, 2021

Plentiful Plants with Perfect Plants Dies


 Happy Monday!  Today I am playing with the Perfect Plants
Bundle, which includes the Plentiful Plants Stamp set 
on page 81, and the coordinating Perfect Plants dies on page 160.
There is also lovely, coordinating DSP, found on page 131.

I used the hanging macramé basket to suspend the sentiment
from Quiet Meadow, found on page 110.  I cut out the 
sentiment with the die from Beautiful Trees on page 158.

I used a Blending Brush to add some pattern from the 
Basic Decorative Masks on page a128.  I showed it to my Mom and
she said that it looked like sunshine shining on the plant.
 I then ran this layer through
the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder on page 55 of 
the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog.

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is a great card, Jackie. I love where you put some color with the mask on the background. It does look like sunshine. I love the hanging sentiment and the pink in the leaves. This is just lovely!

Buffy said...

I echo everything Susan said. This is lovely, and I love the "sunlight" behind the plant. The placement of the sentiment is so fun! The shading on the leaves and flower pot - perfect!