Friday, November 26, 2021

Stamp Off Hand Penned Petals in Blends


 Welcome back for our Stamp Off Challenge.  Today, Susan, Buffy
and I are highlighting the Stampin' Blends, 
found on pages 122-3.


For my project, I used the Stampin' Blends in 3 different ways;
to color an image, to create a faux "DSP" strip and to 
color enamel shapes.

I stamped the flowers from Hand Penned Petals with Soft Suede
ink, and then colored them with Soft Sea Foam, So Saffron, 
Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.  
I used the Penned Flowers Dies to cut out
the flowers and the edge of the faux DSP strip.
I cut out the sentiment from Quiet Meadow with a
Tailor Made Tags die (page 166).  I finished the card off
with some gold cord and enamel hearts colored with Blends.


Please check out the wonderful projects created by
Buffy and Susan!!  Thank for stopping by on this 
Thanksgiving week, when we have so many blessings 
in our lives.


3 comments:

Deborah Smart said...

This is so beautiful, Jackie! I love the colour palette - and you made your own DSP!! Brilliant!

Susan said...

Wow! How did we both come up with the same idea? Your card is gorgeous!

Buffy said...

Gorgeous card, and very beautiful background. Your coloring is lovely!