Monday, November 29, 2021

Stitched Leaves with Celebrate Sunflowers


 I made this quick card, using the Stitched Leaves dies on
page 165, paired with some Hostess Pattern Party DSP 
on page 171.   I love the different colors featured in this DSP. 

 These Stitched Leaves dies are wonderful in terms of ease of
use and production speed.  The dies cut out and create the
stitching, in one pass through the Big Shot.  They work
great with DSP, which really highlight the textures.

The sentiment for this card comes from the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set on page 17.  This really felt like a Thank You (or fall)
card.  Guess I had leaves on my mind, since they are 
piling up outside. 

3 comments:

Susan said...

I love this card, Jackie. The colors are great and I really like the stitching on top. Very nice!

Buffy said...

I love all the stitching and the colors are perfect! Great card, Jackie!

Deborah Smart said...

Beautiful colours and patterns!