Monday, February 28, 2022

Perfect Plants with Garden Dies


 I enjoy the Perfect Plant dies on page 160, because they are
fascinating to use with DSP.  The DSP lends shades and shadows
without the work of coloring or shading.  I set the plant pot
on a shortened ladder from the Garden Dies (Jan-June 2022)
on page 80.  I used the SAB DSP,  Simply Marbleous
(page 10) and the Hostess Pattern Party from the annual catalog.

I used Embossing folders to add texture.  The sentiment comes
from the Calming Camellia SAB set on page 17.


2 comments:

Susan said...

I love your stool! What a great idea. Lots of great texture in this card but it all goes so well together.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

This is fabulous, Jackie! I love all the texture and the clever way you made the stool from the ladder. So clever - and using the Marble Paper was perfect for the plant.