Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Waves of Inspiration with Waves Dies


 Stampin' Up! has just released this wonderful
bundle; the Waves of Inspiration cling set, with coordinating
Waves Dies.  This bundle will be in the upcoming catalog.

 The wave stamp is like a painting and the dies enable
 you to further highlight or create other elements.  I will be 
posting many samples with this bundle!!   I bought the entire
collection, which includes the set, dies, coordinating DSP,
12x12 Foil Papers and Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels.

In this example, I did a lot of blending with Blending Brushes,
including the sky and colors in the waves.
I added gulls from the Sailing Home set.






2 comments:

Susan said...

Great minds think alike but your version is over the top! I love the blended sky. Your card is gorgeous!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie! And I posted my card before I saw yours and Susan's. How funny that we all three used that bundle/set!