Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First MDS Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 This is the cover of MY VERY FIRST MDS (My Digital Studio) printed book (sorry that the picture is "shiny" and I covered the family name for privacy reasons).  It is SO COOL!  And what a gift for family and friends.  It looks soooo much better in book form than on the computer screen.

This book was made with the MDS software and then uploaded to the Stampin' Up! website for printing.  I got it back in 1 week.


This is the back cover of my book (sorry, covered names again).  You can make album pages for the front and back of your printed book, or leave them blank. You can also have printing on the spline of your book, which I do.

.

I am overjoyed about this "album" and look forward to showing it to you in person!

Jackie

No comments: