Monday, October 5, 2009

Loads of Love Ornament Hauler


 Several years ago, I used the card above at a fall stamp camp.   The pumpkin is made by adhering 3 oval punches.   Of course when I ran across this card, I felt compelled to "reuse" the idea with the Ornament Punch on page 25 of the Holiday Mini.

 
In keeping with my obsession with Elegant Eggplant cardstock, this card uses Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip card stock and ink.  The Merry Moments designer paper ornament is mounted on dimensionals in the back of the Loads of Love pickup.   Snowflakes from the Branch Out set were stamped on the Elegant Eggplant card base.   A little Elegant Eggplant ribbon, some piercing, and you're good to go!

Happy Stampin,
Jackie

2 comments:

Bandon, Oregon said...

Jackie, I totally LOL when I saw the Pumpkin in the Pickup!!!! So Cute.... and Love the ornament Hauler too!!!! FUN!

Faith

Anonymous said...

I love this idea, Jackie! I was going to pull out Loads of Love to come up with some ideas. Now how about some ideas for the Time for a Tree wheel? :-)

Karen