Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christmas Class


As usual, I've been busy with work and MDS.  SU is running a demonstrator special, so I am trying to complete my second MDS 8x8 book.   I'm anxious to include many examples, so that you can see what this software is capable of.

Today's entry presents some of the items I featured in my recent Christmas Class. Given that I'm always "fiddling" with the activities for events, we only did 2 of the items pictures (spinner card and purse). 

I LOVE the flocked paper  in the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper in the Holiday Mini.  It is sooo fun to work with.  The background card, with the white base, demonstrates the fact that the Ornament punch coordinates perfectly with the red flocked paper, creating an old fashioned ornament.  And there's nothing like the textured purse base, with texturized top note flap.

Lastly, the spinner card uses the Christmas Cocoa specialty paper and  penquin from the Cold and Cuddly set offered in the Holiday Mini.  He is so darn cute as he spins across the card!

Well, back to housework and MDS!

Jackie

No comments: