Friday, July 24, 2020

Stamp Off Challenge Arrange a Wreath

Welcome to another Friday Stamp Off Challenge.  I think 
that I can speak for Susan and Buffy, saying that we tend
to enjoy color challenges, if the colors are right!

These are great colors, and we can pick 3 out of the 4
if that is our preference.  Any combination of these 
colors would work, for masculine or feminine cards.

I have to say that Arrange a Wreath (page 127) is one of 
my fav new Stampin' Up! bundles.   I love
the coordinating Wreath Builder dies on page 173.  This 
combo is so brilliant because the two wreath options are 
both different and beautiful.  The huge number of "accessories"
to go with the dies, make this an incredibly flexible
product grouping.  Obviously, these flowers could be switched
to red, in order to create a Christmas look.

The sentiment stamps in this set are varied and useful.  I cut
this one out with a die from the Hippo and Friends Dies
on page 176.  This set of dies, with dies for layers, is
just dandy.   The background layer was run through the
Subtles 3D Embossing Folder.  The dots in the flower
centers were colored with So Saffron Stampin' Blends

Thank you for stopping by.  Please enjoy the projects 
offered by Buffy and Susan.




3 comments:

Susan said...

This is one of my favorite sets too. I love your wreath. The colors are perfect!

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Oh, goodness, Jackie - this is beautiful! I love the tone on tone card.

Deborah Smart said...

What a gorgeous wreath! The subtle textured background really adds to the overall card - beautiful!