Monday, July 20, 2020

Way to Goat

I hope that you are not bored with the goats from Way to Goat
(page 105), because I'm not.  They are fun because of
the likely scenario that I would buy someone a treat,
and then end up eating it myself.  I'd offer apologies,
but they would be pretty lame.

This goat was colored with the Stampin' Blends.  They are
just the greatest coloring tool, for beginners or experienced
artists.  I had to add a strip of In Good Taste DSP (p 148).
It pairs perfectly with the goats.

3 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

I love those adorable goats! This one is perfect with the DSP and the embossed card stock. And I can't remember how many times I've bought someone something yummy and they didn't get it. (Or they got a replacement.)

Susan said...

I would probably not even admit I bought the cake and ate it. That goat really is cute!

Deborah Smart said...

This card gave me such a laugh!! It's the 'hallowe'en candy' scenario, but with birthday cake :) You buy it, eat it, and buy it again (just in case, you know, you ever need this info...)