Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SIP Gobble



I had to post one more entry for the SoShelli SIP challenge. This is a VERY basic card on a whisper white card stock base. It's difficult to see, but I dry embossed a rectangle 1 inch from the card edges, with the 12 inch cutter and the Empressor Stylus (page 188). Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango leaves from the Falling Leaves (page 27) set were stamped around the dry embossing. I then used markers, including Soft Suede, to color in Gobble Gobble from the "soon to be released" SU Holiday Mini Catalog. The turkey was layered on Old Olive and Dusty Durango card stock. I enjoy the "Under $10" sets that SU is now offering, as they coordinate nicely with other sets in my stash.

Welcome to Hump Day!
Jackie

2 comments:

Mary Brown said...

You just keep going...and going...and going...

Jackie said...

Well, it entertains me...
Jackie