Saturday, August 22, 2009

Card Kit Scrapbook


I've been too busy to post lately! Got some work done on my house, so that is a GOOD thing.

The project today is a scrapbook made with the new Big Shot Stampin' Up! Square Scallop Die (page 199) and the Flower Power Simply Sent Card kit found on page 173. It's a reminder that those Simply Sent Card Kits are NOT just for cards.

I ran the Square Scallop Die through my Big Shot repeatedly, cutting the On Board Chipboard (page 185), Flower Power textured card stock and Designer Paper. Once the designer paper and card stock was glued to the chipboard, the scrapbook came together very quickly. I stamped Isaac's name for the front cover with the Jumbo Outline Alphabet (page 151), using Black Stazon ink. The letters were filled in with inks that matched the Simply Sent Kit, via the aqua painter. I attached pictures of my nephew Isaac and decorated with elements from the Simply Sent Kit. Journaling is presented on another page.

Once everything was in position, I lined up my pages and used the Crop-A-Dial (page 191) to punch holes for the rings. This is probably the fastest scrapbook I've ever put together!

Happy Weekend!
Jackie

No comments: